Advice The internet doctor thread.

IBuprofen, tylenol, etc never seems to work on me.

For this sore throat I have, its recommended to take Iburpofen, but meh. I'll suffer. I rarely take prescription drugs unless I really have to.

Unless its recreational or baby preventative. lolol
Doctor! I don't like to take drugs, you never know what that tylenol will do to me!

4 hours later....

Hey, give me another hit of that cocaine.

Doctor! I don't like to take drugs, you never know what that tylenol will do to me!

4 hours later....

Hey, give me another hit of that cocaine.
Aww man, cocaine would make this sore throat much worse. The drips, grroooosssss.

sExHeAD.gif

I have a vicodin prescription at Target from when I got my wisdom tooth out. I wonder if it's still good.....
There you go! I don't think I have any pain pills left from my wisdom teeth. Plus, I'm working and I get all loopy on it anyways. Poop.

They gave me some ridiculous amount of Percocet when I had my wisdom teeth yanked at 30. I took one half of one, once and I was fine

They gave me some ridiculous amount of Percocet when I had my wisdom teeth yanked at 30. I took one half of one, once and I was fine

yeah I had an out-patient hand surgery one time, and they gave me a 55-gallon drum full of that stuff.
I took one.
The rest just sat until I threw them out.

For me, when it's a really bad headache, I take

qty
(1) Excedrin Migraine
(2) Ibuprofen (advil, the generics, etc)
(2) acetaminophen (tylenol, generics, etc)

none compete with each other. Seriously, in 30 minutes you can feel the headache dissolving away.
Excedrin contains acetaminophen. Of you take one of those and 2 Tylenol you're probably overdosing on acetaminophen....