Advice The internet doctor thread.

thintoast

Mayosapien
Dec 4, 2012
up your butt and around the corner
Marklar
₥10,725
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people, if not millions, stay at a Holiday Inn Express at least one night. Hopefully, last night, one of those people was you.

I woke up with a headache right above my eyeballs. I can't get rid of it. I've taken allergy medication, Alieve, a small dose of caffeine... still nothing. WTF guys? It's certainly not stress. I don't hold on to stress. Why can't I get rid of this headache?

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Aleve is a muscle relaxer. Probably not the 'headache' medicine you need.

For me, when it's a really bad headache, I take

qty
(1) Excedrin Migraine
(2) Ibuprofen (advil, the generics, etc)
(2) acetaminophen (tylenol, generics, etc)

none compete with each other. Seriously, in 30 minutes you can feel the headache dissolving away.

• Gravy
Reactions: Zain
It's an Anti-Inflammatory. I was hoping it was something like most headaches where it's a strained neck muscle and all that. It generally works wonders for me. Not so much this time.

qty
(1) Excedrin Migraine

none compete with each other. Seriously, in 30 minutes you can feel the headache dissolving away.

qty
(1) Excedrin Migraine

Actually, I think I might stop on the way home and pick up some Ibuprofen. I don't have any and that stuff works. Maybe that's what I need...

Actually, I think I might stop on the way home and pick up some Ibuprofen. I don't have any and that stuff works. Maybe that's what I need...
IBuprofen, tylenol, etc never seems to work on me.

For this sore throat I have, its recommended to take Iburpofen, but meh. I'll suffer. I rarely take prescription drugs unless I really have to.

Unless its recreational or baby preventative. lolol