Advice The 'I Can't Hear You Because Of My Awesome Headphones' thread

btw, not shitty.

Even without noise cancel turned on, they block out a lot of noise. I can't even hear my loud ass mechanical keyboard.

My one complaint is that it's upper range is a little limited. Can't crank the fuck outta them. My old ass ears probably appreciate it though. Music is clear with good range seperation. Bass could be better but I ain't gonna bitch since the source is just shoutcast running through my phone.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and adi
btw, not shitty.

Even without noise cancel turned on, they block out a lot of noise. I can't even hear my loud ass mechanical keyboard.

My one complaint is that it's upper range is a little limited. Can't crank the fuck outta them. My old ass ears probably appreciate it though. Music is clear with good range seperation. Bass could be better but I ain't gonna bitch since the source is just shoutcast running through my phone.
.. not sure about the max br bluetooth allows, 256 - 320kbps?

.. not sure about the max br bluetooth allows, 256 - 320kbps?

Don't get me wrong. They aren't, like, amazing hifi or anything. But for $69, and external noise killing, and 'good enough for traveling and work' quality music. They do the trick.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Don't get me wrong. They aren't, like, amazing hifi or anything. But for $69, and external noise killing, and 'good enough for traveling and work' quality music. They do the trick.
(?) I meant all or most headphones which operate wirelessly will compress the audio down to whatever bandwidth bluetooth is capable of