Thread The Hypocritical British Red Cross.

Atan Nolme

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Karningul,Eriador, Endor
Marklar
₥431
Christmas has been banned by the Red Cross from its 430 fund-raising shops.

Staff have been ordered to take down decorations and to remove any other signs of the Christian festival because they could offend Moslems.

Christine Banks, a volunteer at a Red Cross shop in New Romney, Kent, said: 'We put up a nativity scene in the window and were told to take it out. It seems we can't have anything that means Christmas. We're allowed to have some tinsel but that's it.

'When we send cards they have to say season's greetings or best wishes. They must not be linked directly to Christmas.

Mrs Banks added: ' We have been instructed that we can't say anything about Christmas and we certainly can't have a Christmas tree.

However

British Red Cross leaders have, however, not extended the ban to their own profitable products. Items currently on sale include Christmas cards featuring angels and wise men and Advent calendars with nativity scenes.

A voice of reason

Labour peer Lord Ahmed, one of the country's most prominent Moslem politicians, said: 'It is stupid to think Moslems would be offended.

'The Moslem community has been talking to Christians for the past 1,400 years. The teachings from Islam are that you should respect other faiths.'

He added: 'In my business all my staff celebrate Christmas and I celebrate with them. It is absolutely not the case that Christmas could damage the Red Cross reputation for neutrality - I think their people have gone a little bit over the top.'

Full Story

trying to pass off racism as legitimate political discourse never has been your forte

you're very selective about your stories - they generally do include darkies though. don't worry, your secrets safe.

It's perfectly acceptable to hate the coloreds, Ara. Tolerance is not on the Regressive platform.

Hey there Mr. Muslim
Merry fucking Christmas
Put down that book the Koran
And hear some holiday wishes.

In case you haven't noticed
It's Jesus's birthday.
So get off your heathen Muslim ass
and fucking celebrate.

Hey there Mr. Muslim
Merry f*cking Christmas
Put down that book the Koran
And hear some holiday wishes.

In case you haven't noticed
It's Jesus's birthday.
So get off your heathen Muslim ass
and f*cking celebrate.

Oh look, another Useful Idiot. The thread is more about the leadership of Britain's Red Cross and it's PC decision to get rid of Christmas (no matter what the reason) and still profit off of Christmas.

Last edited:
given the way you've used it in the past as well as in this post it's clear that you have no idea what that phrase means

Yes I know what the term means. (Lenin & Stalin used the term to describe Soviet sympathizers in Western countries.) I am however am using the term in a more general sense. Those that are Politically Correct Cerebrally Challenged.