GAY The Hydration Thread

I struggle to force myself to drink straight up water. most days, the only true liquid I consume is coffee and an occasional beer. I don't drink very much soda, but I've been trying to replace soda with seltzer (and also just drink more seltzer).

idk if it's just growing up with well water, but all other water tastes wrong. town water tastes like a pool, and bottled water tastes too much like nothing.

I struggle to force myself to drink straight up water. most days, the only true liquid I consume is coffee and an occasional beer. I don't drink very much soda, but I've been trying to replace soda with seltzer (and also just drink more seltzer).

idk if it's just growing up with well water, but all other water tastes wrong. town water tastes like a pool, and bottled water tastes too much like nothing.
You could drink bud select 55. It's about 2 percent alcohol, so basically water.

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: Josh and HipHugHer

Growing up we had 2 faucets in the kitchen, one that came through a water softener filter system and one that came straight out of the ground.
Always drank the one straight from the ground, tasted way better.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD