GAY The Hydration Thread

OOD

Yet ANOTHER ! Beautiful Bearded Rashner
Apr 16, 2016
Marklar
₥44,556
You may have many reasons for wanting to stay hydrated. Personally, I'm concerned with staying hydrated while also being intoxicated. Maybe you exercise or live in the desert, either way it's time to drink the appropriate amount of water.

Should I drink 8 ounces of water between every drink or every other drink for an optimal drunk/hydrated ratio?

For reference a drink is one shot of hard liquor, or one beer or glass of wine. A mixed drink is the same damn thing as a shot of hard liquor.

I drink many liters of water every day. Coffee and soda are anti hydration due to their diuretic effect.

Haven't had a drink of alcohol in 34 years. Works for me. I don't judge the drinking of others. Not my business.

If I ever relapse I'm gonna drink some Irish whiskey. Jameson's. Never tried it.
I hate scotch, and the bourbon world is limiting.

I drink many liters of water every day. Coffee and soda are anti hydration due to their diuretic effect.

Haven't had a drink of alcohol in 34 years. Works for me. I don't judge the drinking of others. Not my business.

If I ever relapse I'm gonna drink some Irish whiskey. Jameson's. Never tried it.
Jamesons is piss water. If you ever fall off the wagon do it for a superior brand

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I recommend over hydrating on little food also. Yesterday I had 2 slices of bread and then a tiny bowl of rice with spinach and lentils. If I keep this up all my drinking calories will balance it out and I wont get fatter.
This as been my goal. Drinking makes me want to eat though.

soda and coffee have a diuretic effect but in my experience it is not to the point where they don't hydrate me.

we are huge water drinkers in this house.
everyone here has a personal water bottle that gets constantly refilled with our filtered water system thingamajig.
my hubby drinks the most water, he probably has a gallon a day. he drinks sooo much

we have no soda or juice in the house. it’s super rare unless we are hosting a party or whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should I drink 8 ounces of water between every drink or every other drink for an optimal drunk/hydrated ratio?

For reference a drink is one shot of hard liquor, or one beer or glass of wine. A mixed drink is the same damn thing as a shot of hard liquor.

to avoid a hangover it’s always best to drink water between drinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're doing it backwards.
Start with Bushmills, sip it gently for 3 drinks.
Then once you have a slight buzz and can't taste much, drink Jack and Coke.
Or pisswater and pisswater.
Doesn't matter after the 3rd drink.
Jesus, Nukes, I don't want to spoil myself. I'm already paying about 60 cent a can for the cheap stuff.

What do you recommend?
For Irish.
Scotch tastes like cat piss to me.
I fucked up when I was 11 and overdosed on a third of a quart.
Never liked scotch after that, despite my 50% scottishness.
I can't in good faith recommend any Irish whiskey to you.
If you're off the Scottish whisky I recommend turning Japanese for whiskey.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum and nukes
I can't in good faith recommend any Irish whiskey to you.
If you're off the Scottish whisky I recommend turning Japanese for whiskey.
The Japanese are awesome. Their basses and guitars are top notch.
Their attention to detail on copying western technology is 2nd to none.
I have no doubt their whiskey is amazing.