The Human Mind Is An Amazing Thing

fly said:
Happens to me a lot. That's cause I have a bad memory tho.

same here

though i think it's more that i choose to forget some things

Last edited:
This book I'm reading says that your brain remembers everything, you can't pull the memory at any moment though... something has to trigger it.

Certain smells make me think of being two and being in my grandma's bathroom.

April23 said:
This book I'm reading says that your brain remembers everything, you can't pull the memory at any moment though... something has to trigger it.

which book?

April23 said:

The smell of vasaline makes me think of my uncle.

thrawn said:
which book?

FC0743241657.JPG

April23 said:
I'm skeptical of the book, I put it down for a little while and picked up Psycho-Cybernetics.
0782b53b.jpg

i dont know whether i should make a serious response or not

thrawn said:
i dont know whether i should make a serious response or not

Either way I won't take you seriously... I was told it was a good book.

Geez, I'm reading three books now and can't keep my attention on any of them...

Anyone have any actually good books that keep you reading? :heart:

April23 said:
Either way I won't take you seriously... I was told it was a good book.

Geez, I'm reading three books now and can't keep my attention on any of them...

Anyone have any actually good books that keep you reading? :heart:

no, its not that. i just cant tell when you are being sarcastic or not sometimes. consider yourself special.

April23 said:
I'm skeptical of the book, I put it down for a little while and picked up Psycho-Cybernetics.
[IM]http://www.wealthcreatorbooks.com.au/product_images_2/0782b53b.jpg[/IMG]

half the time, it seems like the dude is spouting words from his ass and doesnt know what the hell he is talking about. but he tries to make it sound good. i would consider anything he says about the psyche as an opinion, a bad one. i didnt read the book so i cant comment on his research.

edit> your first book that is

Last edited:
thrawn said:
no, its not that. i just cant tell when you are being sarcastic or not sometimes. consider yourself special.

I know, I like it like that. :hs:

thrawn said:
half the time, it seems like the dude is spouting words from his ass and doesnt know what the hell he is talking about. but he tries to make it sound good. i would consider anything he says about the psyche as an opinion, and a bad one at that. i didnt read the book so i cant comment on his research.

edit> your first book that is

I started the book and thought the guy was talking about the subjects in the most basics of ways. So I went back and read the preface, he says there that he (in other words) dumbed it down since most people don't want to read the big scary scientific words that people like him use.
:rolleyes: