The Human Mind Is An Amazing Thing

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
So as has been previously discussed I'm down in SoCal on business this week, and being here has made me remember and think about some things that I hadn't had any thought of in years.

For example there is a type of tree that grows here (I unfortunatley don't know the name), that as a kid I remember we had a huge rope-swing hanging one of these trees out in the hills behind my house. I remember going there with family, friends, even girlfriends as a teenager (for other reasons than swinging of course :eek: ) and realized that until I saw the trees I hadn't had any memory of that in quite a while. This would be an example of fond memories.

But being here has also dragged to the surface feelings of anger, sadness and loss. As I was walking across the lawn of my hotel this morning (in the beautiful 75 degree weather) and I was for some reason reminded of a relationship I had that ended badly, and I recalled some of the (now I realize) terrible things that I said to this girl when we parted ways. I realized that I will probably never have the chance to apologize for these things, and it brought me a few tinges of heart ache.

It's funny how being in a place, hearing a sound, smelling a kind of grass or tree, can trigger memories or feelings in your brain that you otherwise had forgotten.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? Or should I go drink some Nyquil and shut the hell up?

Sometimes when I'm smelling my poo I think of elementary school.

Happens to me a lot. That's cause I have a bad memory tho. I'm constantly forgetting things and am plesantly amazed when I remember them later.

I was at the local newspaper's website looking over various news stories when I decided to look up my high school's baseball team. From there I ended up at their website. Brought back memories of my carefree high school years. The world was my oyster. Now I am nothing more then another cube bitch.

smileynev said:
I was at the local newspaper's website looking over various news stories when I decided to look up my high school's baseball team. From there I ended up at their website. Brought back memories of my carefree high school years. The world was my oyster. Now I am nothing more then another cube bitch.
Did you ever bag any hot chicks?

fly said:
Did you ever bag any hot chicks?

I will not answer this question other than to say I fantasized about banging hot chicks back then