The Housing Bubble - An example

Yeah I got nothing.

That article doesnt have anything new in it though. It's not bad, Im just saying that anyone with half a brain who has ever cracked a book on investment banking has already had most of those ideas. Just getting in a position to carry them out is the hard part >.>

Shockingly it is grammatical if 'hung' is anything but a noun. If 'hung' was a noun it would be they are.

Hung is a noun.

williampic_c.jpg

then you got people like fly that thinks he can stop making mortgage payments and shortsale his house to april. he's in for one helluva surprise.

golf is a sport

I've got at least 1 joining us...also should have some very good yet cheap big drinks being forced on us afterwards :cool:

then you got people like fly that thinks he can stop making mortgage payments and shortsale his house to april. he's in for one helluva surprise.

[hide]I really hope that works out for them...it would suck if there was some sort of inquiry and seizure of the forum to capture intent[/hide]

[hide]
I went on a two week grammatical once.

I went on a 2 week sabbatical once...I was in HS...me and my band ate a ton of st joseph's children's aspirin....(you remember that stuff that tasted like candy as far as kiddie aspirin went!)...unbeknownst to us, we were in border collie country and supplies to foreignors were tainted with battery acid and coated with marachino cherry skins to hide their identity as forms of penultimate mind control to the invading hordes of triscadecaphobianists who sought to subjugate the hordes of the polyguaria in sector lki-873...do I have some knee slappers about THOSE awkward situations...boy howdy :fly:[/hide]

:D

Last edited: