The hours you keep and your productivity level.

My hours are flexible, as long as the work gets done - so be it.

Conference calls generally occur between 9-5 EST, so I have to be around for at least those hours and sometimes there's calls at night, weekends, etc.

Used to get in around 7AM in order to avoid a 3 hour commute in, and left after 6PM for the same reason. Now I'm doing 9-6ish, with occasional work from home as well.

I do my best work slightly inebriated at night, or mid-afternoon when some bizarre productivity fairy invades my being and I churn stuff out at a lightning pace.

My best thinking is generally done on the ride home from work...

Totally depends on teh day. Someitmes morning is best for me, and other times night is... I never really had one better than another. Though I still prefer to stay up later than my husband does.

helenabear said:
Totally depends on teh day. Someitmes morning is best for me, and other times night is... I never really had one better than another. Though I still prefer to stay up later than my husband does.
hahahahaha @ 2 things.

First, you spelled it 'teh'. Your internet career has started.

Second, you stay up later than your pansy husband. :fly:

I could sleep twelve hours easy at any given point of time. The only reason I go to bed early 9 - 10 PM is because I jhave to be up early and I HATE MORNINGS.

I would be much more productive if I could work alone, in the middle of the night. I loved tending bar for that reason - although back then I wasen't productive at all because of all the going out we would do.

fly said:
I'm pretty sure it stems from my ambien fit. I'm better now tho...

Wow... I'm intriged by this Ambien fit. Over one? You must have had a bad reaction or something. I can't wait to hear the details.

That really sucks, because it really is a good sleep aid... did you mix it with something you shouldn't have?

Candy said:
Wow... I'm intriged by this Ambien fit. Over one? You must have had a bad reaction or something. I can't wait to hear the details.

That really sucks, because it really is a good sleep aid... did you mix it with something you shouldn't have?
Nope. Just 1 Ambien. I have issues with drugs that give me hallucinations. I have too thin of a grasp on reality as it is...

Acid makes me ANGRY and I had one of the most terrifying experiences on shrooms that any human could cope with.