The hours you keep and your productivity level.

That's odd fly. Acid makes me feeling I'm back in kindergarten and shrooms give me a comfortable warm fuzzy feeling. I'm a happy go lucky guy that even though I messed up I always keep my head and try to take care of all the others I'm having fun with.

b_sinning said:
That's odd fly. Acid makes me feeling I'm back in kindergarten and shrooms give me a comfortable warm fuzzy feeling. I'm a happy go lucky guy that even though I messed up I always keep my head and try to take care of all the others I'm having fun with.
I'm a friggin tank with anything else, but hallucinations give me MAJOR anxiety.

I love hallucinations. When I saw Bt at futurefest a few years ago the stage was alien themed. It had giant lasers and a huge alien head on it. Bt started playing and my brain stepped out the back of my head rubbed my shoulders for a few minutes then gave me a hug and said I'll see you later. A little while later I was wondering why no one was frightened by the alien invasion. Then I danced with an alien for a while. I got lost in the huge syncronized dance we were all doing and laughed when the impressionist painted forest sent the head tree out to wipe the sweat from my forehead. Three hours later I paid what I assumed was a guy 5 dollars to tell me what my name was from my drivers licences because I couldn't remeber what it was. I spent a few more hours whenever I remembered trying to find the people I went to the show with. Luckly I walked through their campsite while looking for them and one of them convinced me that they were them. I didn't believe him becuase they all looked like cartoon drawings of my friends. I heard kids playing in my head for like 16 hours that day. My wife then girlfriend at the time kept ask her friends if they thought I'd ever be normal again.

I'd rather be nut than an average ordinary guy

I'm just an ordinary average guy
My friends are all boring
And so am I
We're just ordinary average guys

We all live ordinary average lives
With average kids
And average wives
We all go bowling at the bowling lanes
Drink a few beers
Bowl a few frames
Ordinary average guys

And every Saturday we work in the yard
Pick up the dog do
Hope that it's hard (whaf whaf)
Take out the garbage and clean out the garage
My friend's got a Chrysler
I've got a Dodge
Ordinary average guys

b_sinning said:
I love hallucinations. When I saw Bt at futurefest ... ask her friends if they thought I'd ever be normal again.
This just made you my favourite person. :lol:

At least you weren't involved in an alien bukakke.