the HOTlanta meat 10/13 - 10/15

Im bringing my laptop & external usb hdd fulla mp3s for trading or spontaneous lan action. Also while Im drinking beers & eating bbq I can make posts laughing at sarcasmo for being a fgt and not attending the party.
Fgt.

Can we get a list together, preferably on the front page, of what we are doing? That way I (among others) can pack more efficiently.

:heart:

it's all casual. really. just bring what's comfortable to wear and be mindful of the weather. that's it! :)

3 pairs of socks
3 pairs of underwear
3 undershirts (if you do that kind of thing)
3 decent shirts
1 pair of jeans
1 pair comfortable shoes
1 jacket
toiletries
a pillow (if you're one of those people that has to have your pillow to sleep)
entertainment for the car ride

There, I have just packed for all of you.

This is my packing list minus the undershirts and pillow. I might throw a dress in just in case. Car ride entertainment isn't that hard to come by. We all have brains. Of course I'm getting really used to long car trips. It seems like I take one every weekend. I think there will be plenty of room for all of our stuff.

This is my packing list minus the undershirts and pillow. I might throw a dress in just in case. Car ride entertainment isn't that hard to come by. We all have brains. Of course I'm getting really used to long car trips. It seems like I take one every weekend. I think there will be plenty of room for all of our stuff.

The ride thru Kentucky and Tennessee should be great, all the leaves should be changing.

you can play 20 questions, too. someone thinks of an object, and the others have to ask yes/no questions to be able to try to guess what it is. is it hard? yes/no. is it red? yes/no. that kind of thing. it's fun.

riddles are a good car thing too.

you can also play the name game. you have to find each letter that's in your name in order. signs, trucks, gas stations...all good places to find letters.

wtf is with all the eskimos coming to the meat? 40 degree weather hurts so much its even more pointless to shave.

sorry fly :hs: