the HOTlanta meat 10/13 - 10/15

Looking at the schedule, Friday and Saturday is a go, unfortunately Sunday unless its something that is done in the morning I can't do it because I have to be at work at 3. Good choice on the Taste of Atlanta however, I really wanted to go to that but shrug it off for the team. It may be wise however to go to Ticket Alternative and buy a ticket however come to think about it.

Hay, JJ can bring her Passion Party stuff incase everyone is feeling frisky and drunk Sat night. She can always use more sales :fly:

Hay, JJ can bring her Passion Party stuff incase everyone is feeling frisky and drunk Sat night. She can always use more sales :fly:

make sure you don't take any IOU's and all sales are final, especially from drool...you know he would nail spange somewhere uncomfortable with a toy and then try to return it

Looking at the schedule, Friday and Saturday is a go, unfortunately Sunday unless its something that is done in the morning I can't do it because I have to be at work at 3. Good choice on the Taste of Atlanta however, I really wanted to go to that but shrug it off for the team. It may be wise however to go to Ticket Alternative and buy a ticket however come to think about it.

yay!!!! i was wondering about you!!! sunday will be in the morning, because people will have to be heading back in the afternoon/evening.

does anyone have your number so we can get in touch?

I really will if you guys want me to. But I have to know cause I'm not lugging that stuff up there for nothing. And yes...all sales ARE final!

I can't take off Monday, but we can leave later Sunday and just get home at like 9 or 10. I'm trying to get an hour or so off on Friday so we can be up there by 9.

This is a very good point since packing space will be limited for us. I suppose we could ship stuff ahead of time. We have that habit.

Is the bunny suit being shipped there? :fly:

I have a tuxedo tshirt you can borrow should the need arise

I may have to take you up on that. All of my suits are ruined from several nights of debauchery at the Gold Cup. :shifty:

um, bring a nice outfit in case we do somehting nice, but i really don't think we're going to have time for prom dresses and such.

What is this I see? Do I spy a thrawiepoo coming too?!?! :D

I prefer "Mikey Poo"

I really will if you guys want me to. But I have to know cause I'm not lugging that stuff up there for nothing. And yes...all sales ARE final!

Nah. Leave it at home. I already have enough problems being too sexy for Drool. Next thing you know I'll be kickin' his ass and Mojo will be all like, "Don't hurt him. He just had his hip replaced."