the HOTlanta meat 10/13 - 10/15

Actually, to clear some stuff up, I will be in the backseat with Dave prolly. Nobody but me would be comfy behind Dan in the driver seat. He's all apelike and big and stuff.

IBWIP and I will leave no one unfondled.

We are sad that the mormons and the burgers will not be joining us.

So we have one guaranteed time that we will all be together, which is Sat afternoon/evening at Chez Theac for some tender smoked butt, correct? Personally, I think I plan on helping theac marinade on the back porch, so then that way I can make sure to hang out with everyone that comes by thoughout the day and evening. I also need to drink lots of beer mentally prepare myself for all the random groping that will apparently commence sometime that night.

JJ, can you take that following Monday off, so we could drive back then? Dunno if you checked into that as well and they said no, or if that was just for Friday.

Actually, to clear some stuff up, I will be in the backseat with Dave prolly. Nobody but me would be comfy behind Dan in the driver seat. He's all apelike and big and stuff.

IBWIP and I will leave no one unfondled.

We are sad that the mormons and the burgers will not be joining us.

You know what? Damn the burgers, this was mostly for them in the beginning and they back out like the cowards that they are.

YA DAMN THEM.