the HOTlanta meat 10/13 - 10/15

Pandora said:
Perhaps we could go to the High on Saturday? Or just make it an alternate even...:iono: There were a ton of things suggested in other threads, but I don't have time to resurect them at the moment.

And just an fyi, if people want theac to bbq, we won't be able to participate in activities that day. It takes aprx 6-8 hrs to bbq and I don't leave hot grills unattended.
Sadly, some of the things you posted in the other thread didn't pan out. I went over them. The Ansel Adams thing you found would have been AWESOME, Thorn sadly informed me that it was 2 hours away. That said, the idea of this thread was to set a plan, so that when people got there we didn't just sit around saying, "Okay, well what should we do now?"

It's obviously malleable, and likely not to be followed once the meat commences, but please help us out with it.

fly said:
Are you up for BBQ for Saturday night then?
Fly, I hate to say this, but you’re a faggy manwhore and no one in Atlanta likes you. No one. Can’t you see this? Let me ask you something. The last time you were in Atlanta, surrounded by all the Br'er Rabbits and jungle enthusiasts, did you get your belly rubbed? I bet not. Did you get your abdomen sniffed? I bet you didn’t. Did you get a well oiled pez despencer inserted into your balloon knot and jam-jam stick? Chances are you didn’t. There’s no “love” there, fly. There’s not even the slightest notion of male-on-male flirting. My advice? Stay away from “HOTlanta”, because I don’t think they ‘take’ kindly to our faggy manwhore type – yeah, that’s it. Just stay home, like I always do.

fly said:
Sadly, some of the things you posted in the other thread didn't pan out. I went over them. The Ansel Adams thing you found would have been AWESOME, Thorn sadly informed me that it was 2 hours away. That said, the idea of this thread was to set a plan, so that when people got there we didn't just sit around saying, "Okay, well what should we do now?"

It's obviously malleable, and likely not to be followed once the meat commences, but please help us out with it.

Boo hiss! Well there is plenty of stuff to do around here. And we all don't have to do everything together. Besides, we've got a lot of people with different interests so we aren't going to be able to please everyone. I just figured we'd try to schedule the more popular activites so they don't conflict with eachother, then have some alternates on the back burner. Perhaps we plan the Aquarium for early Saturday, and maybe have the Zoo as an alternate? Apparently 'Grilling With theac' is also an alternate for Saturday too. :lol:

Pandora said:
Boo hiss! Well there is plenty of stuff to do around here. And we all don't have to do everything together. Besides, we've got a lot of people with different interests so we aren't going to be able to please everyone. I just figured we'd try to schedule the more popular activites so they don't conflict with eachother, then have some alternates on the back burner. Perhaps we plan the Aquarium for early Saturday, and maybe have the Zoo as an alternate? Apparently 'Grilling With theac' is also an alternate for Saturday too. :lol:
Well what are the more popular activities?

elpmis said:
Fly, I hate to say this, but you’re a faggy manwhore and no one in Atlanta likes you. No one. Can’t you see this? Let me ask you something. The last time you were in Atlanta, surrounded by all the Br'er Rabbits and jungle enthusiasts, did you get your belly rubbed? I bet not. Did you get your abdomen sniffed? I bet you didn’t. Did you get a well oiled pez despencer inserted into your balloon knot and jam-jam stick? Chances are you didn’t. There’s no “love” there, fly. There’s not even the slightest notion of male-on-male flirting. My advice? Stay away from “HOTlanta”, because I don’t think they ‘take’ kindly to our faggy manwhore type – yeah, that’s it. Just stay home, like I always do.

Elpmis never leaves MD.

elpmis said:
So you wanna hit the gay clubs with me?

Pandora said:

like i said, this was just the basic schedule. we need to modify as we see fit. i do say NO NO NO to the aquarium on a saturday morning, though, because it will be CROWDED. i think the aquarium should stay on sunday morning.

and is it a given that theac will be at home all day saturday? does he WANT to chill at the house all day, or would he rather do stuff with others? if he wants to hang out, then we can say anyone who wants to chill can do so at y'all's house.

now, we've got taste of atlanta, the high museum of art, fernbank, margaret mitchell museum, six flags, world of coke, five points, underground, zoo, and i'm going to look for other stuff going on that day.

speak up people!

I think you should all break both your legs getting to Thorn's on the first day so you have to just sit around in casts and no one can even get up to get alcohol and not have any fun at all.

*goes off to pout.

The things I want to do in Atlanta in no specific order:

Molest women
Be molested by women (or men, I'm not too picky)
Eat theac's legendary cooking
Tour brewery (I didn't know I wanted to do this but apparently I do)
Play some scrabble dammit
Play that other game I can't remember the name of, but it was fun
Steal WAW's car
Find ways to cause my brain to take a vacation from me
Ride a roller coaster

eileenbunny said:

Molest women
Steal WAW's car
Ride a roller coaster

:clap: THIS is an excellent post.

kiwi said:
I think you should all break both your legs getting to Thorn's on the first day so you have to just sit around in casts and no one can even get up to get alcohol and not have any fun at all.

*goes off to pout.

awwww. :( i know how you feel, considering i missed the last meet. yell at the burgers since they picked the date and now aren't coming.

eileenbunny said:

Molest women
Steal WAW's car
Ride a roller coaster

Hey maybe next time I won't have parkinson's...:lol:

the other game was catchphrase

Thorn Bird said:
like i said, this was just the basic schedule. we need to modify as we see fit. i do say NO NO NO to the aquarium on a saturday morning, though, because it will be CROWDED. i think the aquarium should stay on sunday morning.

and is it a given that theac will be at home all day saturday? does he WANT to chill at the house all day, or would he rather do stuff with others? if he wants to hang out, then we can say anyone who wants to chill can do so at y'all's house.

now, we've got taste of atlanta, the high museum of art, fernbank, margaret mitchell museum, six flags, world of coke, five points, underground, zoo, and i'm going to look for other stuff going on that day.

speak up people!

Over 400 million people live here. Everything we could do will be crowded on Saturday. Besides that, WE are a crowd. :lol: