Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

It's like everyone is Osteez today
Yep, you are all too fucking retarded to see that you are all the same as those you judge.

Everyone of you bitch and moan, fight over retarded shit, call each other names, act like sissies, act like tough guys, overanalyze shit, act like know it alls.

"We" (lol) are going to replace the kitchen faucet. The one we have sucks. All I care about is that it is one of the tall kind to easily fit big pots underneath.

We're planning to sell the house in a few years, so I don't want to spend a lot of money. Any recommendations on brands or what to look for? We have a double stainless sink, the existing faucet has one of those annoying to clean long plate things under it and has one handle, so whatever kind that is. Also, are faucets easy to install? because I'm not exactly living with Mr Handyperson over here.

"We" (lol) are going to replace the kitchen faucet. The one we have sucks. All I care about is that it is one of the tall kind to easily fit big pots underneath.

We're planning to sell the house in a few years, so I don't want to spend a lot of money. Any recommendations on brands or what to look for? We have a double stainless sink, the existing faucet has one of those annoying to clean long plate things under it and has one handle, so whatever kind that is. Also, are faucets easy to install? because I'm not exactly living with Mr Handyperson over here.

dont cheap out on it. I did, not a good idea. Get a delta or a moen for 150-170 bucks

OK, thank you guys. We apparently do have a faucet wrench. I was looking at a couple of moens that looked nice; I won't cheap out too much. :) H said he was figuring around $150, I was hoping for less. :)

Picked up a simple push mower from Amazon for $0, normally $150. Between Amazon Visa points and a $50 gift card balance. Got a 4-stroke engine, side chute, no bag, only weighs 40 pounds.

We've got a large sloped grass area in the front of the house that the riding mower can't handle, and I'm sick of doing it with the string trimmer.

Also, free Prime shipping. It'll show up Tuesday.

We picked up an AWESOME one from Costco a few months back. Easiest faucet I've ever installed. I don't see it on their site now, but IIRC it was like $119. @APRIL may remember...

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots