Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

Not applicable for deer.

They're dumb and can't see the deer fence material, so you hang white flags on it so they can both see it and think it's a predatory animal, and run away. One of these fuckers jumped over a small part where there's no flag.

Ah. For us, it's a white rope or tape. I thought they'd just tap it at first out of curiousity, get zapped, then realize they need to stay the fuck away from the mean fence.

Ah. For us, it's a white rope or tape. I thought they'd just tap it at first out of curiousity, get zapped, then realize they need to stay the fuck away from the mean fence.

These asshole just try to jump right over it. It's desperation time for them around here.

At least the fucking groundhogs would use either gate we left open for the winter.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Electricity generally scares the shit out of me, so that's pretty fucking cool. :cool:

It's not something to be fucked with that's for sure, and there's stuff I won't do.

But adding a circuit/installing a breaker is straightforward stuff.

Definitely saves money too. I'm at about $125 in materials, and thats only because the new circuits are on the complete other side of the house from the breaker panel.

$85 for the 250' roll of 12/3 romex alone.

It's not something to be fucked with that's for sure, and there's stuff I won't do.

Definitely saves money too. I'm at about $125 in materials, and thats only because the new circuits are on the complete other side of the house from the breaker panel.

Good. Now come down here and install a 220 outlet on the lanai.

what wont you do?