Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

I don't think they'd even have to and they know it. Just plant the seed in peoples heads. It's like how after every shooting now " WAS IT A TERRIST!?!?!?!??!???! deeeerp".
but what do they gain from the us tearing itself apart from civil unrest? They want us functioning, it benefits the world.

The world without the US is a worse place than the world with the US, for the whole world (trade, stock markets, our GDP contribution to world markets, our importing). Outside of insanity (north korea), no nation wants the US to not contribute to the world anymore.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
but what do they gain from the us tearing itself apart from civil unrest? They want us functioning, it benefits the world.

The world without the US is a worse place than the world with the US, for the whole world (trade, stock markets, our GDP contribution to world markets, our importing). Outside of insanity (north korea), no nation wants the US to not contribute to the world anymore.

Like I said. Tinfoily.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
I'm half-way looking at the same thing, but I've gotten answers in both the positive and negative about whether it's legal to disconnect from our power grid locally.

I wouldn't have to expand the solar array much, but I would have to get an inverter that supported the battery bank.

Grid-tie with battery backup. Look it up. Standard off the shelf product.

I s'pose you could also offer up "self storage" on your property. Perhaps a shipping container that conveniently has a 100 amp/240V power feed, as well as good ventilation and humidity controls to make sure that your antiques stay in pristine condition.

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
I s'pose you could also offer up "self storage" on your property. Perhaps a shipping container that conveniently has a 100 amp/240V power feed, as well as good ventilation and humidity controls to make sure that your antiques stay in pristine condition.
yeah, I'm not zoned for any commercial use.