Ontopic The Home Improvement thread

They do three rooms out of the entire house and leave the yard and the rest of the house a shit hole. :fly:

They don't look at the roof either. It's like WAW is running the show or something.

No show where they do something within a week is going to fix all issues. Maybe Overhauling, but that is probably it.

They do three rooms out of the entire house and leave the yard and the rest of the house a shit hole. :fly:

They don't look at the roof either. It's like WAW is running the show or something.

Not true at all. I saw one episode today where they had the seller include a new roof, they cover inspections almost every episode, and one they completely redid the backyard.

Most of their renovations take 4 to 6 weeks.

Well some of those home owners are fucking retarded. "Yes, I want a pool, a three car garage, and an acre. In DC. For $200,000."

:tard:

Did not know this thread existed.

I'm ripping my basement apart right now. Posting progress pics eventually.

HGTV has a new show that is awesome called Property Brothers. One brother is the agent, the other a contractor. They bring people into homes, gut them, and turn them into awesome.

I wish they would expand the areas for most of these shows. While this one is cool it gets boring always being the LA area. And the rest of the shows are mostly filmed in Canada. Really the only show that travels is property hunters.