Ontopic The Home Improvement thread

I love reverse cowgirl, but it's still hard for me to climax. Doggie is probably the easiest. Maybe because I can get the most torque out of it.

I measure sexual intensity in foot-pounds.

I love reverse cowgirl, but it's still hard for me to climax. Doggie is probably the easiest. Maybe because I can get the most torque out of it.

I measure sexual intensity in foot-pounds.

HAHAHHAHLOOLOLLOL!!!! :lol:

Men are genetically wired to be the aggressor, you're not odd at all.

Well besides keeping a rollercoaster in your livingroom.

carys. im going to say this in the nicest way possible. cuz i honestly dont wanna fight. ive had a bad day. being bipolar drains me.
so im just going to tell u that the PINK has got to go. period. it looks like someone smeared pepto bismol all over your wall. its just bad.
a few pink accents here and there are fine. but to make a feature wall that horrendous color?

i think duke needs to fly out there and teach you gay man a thin or two about colorz

lies!

first, the pink is saweet. And all the various collages - made up of small pictures, and/or scraps of fabric, very cool. You should have more. Also, more stripes on walls!!!

Exposed Shelves are teh shyte! Also, over the shears, you should hang some blood red velvet drapes, or Zebra Velvet ones.

which pieces of furniture were the "expensive yet free" ones?

lies!

first, the pink is saweet. And all the various collages - made up of small pictures, and/or scraps of fabric, very cool. You should have more. Also, more stripes on walls!!!

Exposed Shelves are teh shyte! Also, over the shears, you should hang some blood red velvet drapes, or Zebra Velvet ones.

which pieces of furniture were the "expensive yet free" ones?

I was gonna make a triptych of smaller patchwork canvas' with all the scrap fabric we have (literally bags and bags of the stuff). :)

Zebra would be the shit, we need something less shear for the winter time as we have no central heating (yeah the house is that old) so we need to keep draughts out. I approve of anything zebra print.

And the leather sofa was free, as was the other sofa and also an armchair you can't see. Dining table was free, as were the chairs. Even found a PC for free on the street that works fantastically. :)

HGTV has a new show that is awesome called Property Brothers. One brother is the agent, the other a contractor. They bring people into homes, gut them, and turn them into awesome.