Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

ive got a mix honestly, aquaras, some older zigbee ones, etc. Theyre all the puck variety.

Only difference is the frequency which i change the batts. For some reason the aquaras need way more changes.

So no, no good recommendation, ive just gathered a buncha types over hte years when they were on sale

There really isn't any of that. Also, there are things called light switches.
Whoa it's not like I'm an actual electrician. What are these things called switches?! Sorcery.

No I just meant you can't really take all the smart home infrastructure with you if you move. I'm also kinda a redneck and appreciate just a woodstove. Like I spent 30 minutes trying to set up some dude's Bluetooth in his truck the other day and it was a nightmare.

Imma like give me a book. And I'm good.

Whoa it's not like I'm an actual electrician. What are these things called switches?! Sorcery.

No I just meant you can't really take all the smart home infrastructure with you if you move. I'm also kinda a redneck and appreciate just a woodstove. Like I spent 30 minutes trying to set up some dude's Bluetooth in his truck the other day and it was a nightmare.

You shouldn't put a woodstove in your house though.

Your argument now is that I might move? Okay.