Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

our sweeper bot gets between the chairs just fine, and pushes the animal food dishes around sometimes
mostly it gets too far from base when the batterys about done and we have to have a house-wide search to find it. Usually its either under a bed somewhere or just parked in the middle of a random room.

our sweeper bot gets between the chairs just fine, and pushes the animal food dishes around sometimes
mostly it gets too far from base when the batterys about done and we have to have a house-wide search to find it. Usually its either under a bed somewhere or just parked in the middle of a random room.

Which one do you have?

Roomba e5 here. Dumb robot that just bangs around until shit is done

Fly likes the super smart ones that map and are quick and efficient, i like the roombas for their ability to pick stuff up better especially on carpet

Roomba e5 here. Dumb robot that just bangs around until shit is done

Fly likes the super smart ones that map and are quick and efficient, i like the roombas for their ability to pick stuff up better especially on carpet
We just have had totally different experiences. My Xioami works fantastic on carpet. Same with my friend who has 2 Gen 2s. :iono: