Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

@Domon Are you having any issues with ZHA devices falling offline? I've seen a couple of posts that say that a ConBee II stick is better for ZHA. If you're having issues, I may pick one up so as to not waste time with the zigbee side of the stick I have.

@Domon Are you having any issues with ZHA devices falling offline? I've seen a couple of posts that say that a ConBee II stick is better for ZHA. If you're having issues, I may pick one up so as to not waste time with the zigbee side of the stick I have.
im pretty sure i said that exact thing to you :D

since the firmware update you recommended, i have not had things fall offline, but prior to that update? all the damn time

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
im pretty sure i said that exact thing to you :D

since the firmware update you recommended, i have not had things fall offline, but prior to that update? all the damn time
Maybe you did. :lol: Between HA and my Unraid migration, I can't keep this shit straight. I've upgraded mine as well, so I guess I'll continue.

201119935Resized20201119161027.jpg
Roadside-find, 22" 5.5hp snowblower is getting an overhaul!

Between a wire wheel and flap disc I got most of the major rust off the thing, I'll probably finish it off with some evapo-rust or phosphoric acid or something before I prime it. The missus is in charge of paint and she's gonna do something ridiculous, she just doesn't know what yet.

It needs a new shave plate (bought another one off amazon, 20 bux), skid shoes (3d printing them), an auger bearing and belts (princess auto) and a tube for one of the tires, and that's it.

Roadside-find, 22" 5.5hp snowblower is getting an overhaul!

Between a wire wheel and flap disc I got most of the major rust off the thing, I'll probably finish it off with some evapo-rust or phosphoric acid or something before I prime it. The missus is in charge of paint and she's gonna do something ridiculous, she just doesn't know what yet.

It needs a new shave plate (bought another one off amazon, 20 bux), skid shoes (3d printing them), an auger bearing and belts (princess auto) and a tube for one of the tires, and that's it.
I thought for sure it was a unified pauldron, for a knight with a really small head.
1605868895714.png

oh I finally have carpet upstairs! and a bedroom! but no lamps and there's no overhead lighting :lol:

we also don't have curtains up there, but we got a couple online to try out (our bedroom windows are all the same two sizes/shapes so we got one of each) and once we get them up, we can just grab x more of a and y more of b.

we also just had to get the springs in the garage door replaced bc one snapped :eek:

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Valve1138
With piss?
You know, if you piss on a tree stuff enough times it'll help break it down over time.... and you could speed up that process.

What if you like, put a big diesel pressure washer on a honey truck? you could load up the truck with piss, fire up the pressure washer and literally blast the stump out of the ground with 5000psi of piss.

hey, there's a business idea there... maybe you could get contracted by the government to go clean graffiti and bird shit off confederate statues and shit.

So I primed the snowblower body earlier... didn't double check the can and used etch primer, not plain primer. And I didn't clean all the old paint off. And it made the old paint peel. Well fuck...

I'll wire wheel it and hit it with 'real' primer and hope for the best.