Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

The seals between the bowl and lid generally go bad from guys leaning back to jack off while sitting on the toilet.

Joke all you want, I don’t care. It happens.

Can we address the elephant in the room here please? Who the fuck leans back to shit???
listen, sometimes I just need a place to hide for a few minutes from my crotch goblin, so I start out taking An Shit in the usual fashion but stay longer than necessary to enjoy the brief respite, and sometimes when I'm doing that, I lean back a little. just a little. just to see how it feels.

I have the WORST posture bc of my dumb fat tiddies, and it's gotten worse since I've been WFH and have my PC set up on a random spare kitchen table and I'm using some old shitty office chair that doesn't get me sitting at the right height.

I'll take relief where I can get it

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I’ve been seeing a commercial for a back strap thing (I think) that corrects poor posture (I think) and by all accounts, it actually works (I think).

Or maybe not, but it sure puts them titties in a lovely spot.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I’ve been seeing a commercial for a back strap thing (I think) that corrects poor posture (I think) and by all accounts, it actually works (I think).

Or maybe not, but it sure puts them titties in a lovely spot.
i had one before (medical, not infomercial)

Amazon product ASIN B00CMV3BEM
I wore it for roughly a month and my posture permanently improved. I used to walk kinda hunched over in the neck like a bird, now my spine is perfectly straight and my posture is much better. I think it forces you to use the right muscles, and strengthens those muscles through use.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD
listen, sometimes I just need a place to hide for a few minutes from my crotch goblin, so I start out taking An Shit in the usual fashion but stay longer than necessary to enjoy the brief respite, and sometimes when I'm doing that, I lean back a little. just a little. just to see how it feels.
is said crotch goblin mobile now?

is said crotch goblin mobile now?
she crawls really well, like super fast and creepy just scuttling along. she can't quite walk unassisted yet, but she has figured out how to climb stairs & is good at planning paths that allow her to keep holding onto the wall or chairs or whatever for support.

she is also getting more teeth and also going through another "leap" so she's been extra crabby and clingy lately. we always sing to her and like, on top of regular songs we do the thing where we make the song about her, and now she sings songs to us that are "mamamama dadadada mama" songs :lol:

• Love
Reactions: Immigrant
The kid screaming/singing is cute at first, but man the 2000% volume "singing" gets old fast.
no this is like, actual singing. there's a melody and it's a normal volume (though sometimes there is a crescendo) & she holds some notes/syllables

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon