Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

IF I have to drive to the store I may as well go in imo. Rarely take more than 30-40 minutes. I like checking out all the cheeks,freaks and jugs since i'm not allowed to watch reality tv at home. 😁 I like seeing what's there, product and otherwise.

IF I have to drive to the store I may as well go in imo. Rarely take more than 30-40 minutes. I like checking out all the cheeks,freaks and jugs since i'm not allowed to watch reality tv at home. 😁 I like seeing what's there, product and otherwise.
Look at this guy, throwing in our face how much free time he has on his hands. Fuck this guy! :lol:

Look at this guy, throwing in our face how much free time he has on his hands. Fuck this guy! :lol:
You seemingly spend plenty of hours a week on discretionary activities. Take a few minutes and . . . Blow This GUy!!! 😁

If we all fucked him, he wouldn't have any free time.
The 6-8 regulars here would only take 6-8 minutes - for them. :fly:

I think it's the ice cream making that is fucking you guys up.

"So Cooks Country has a recipe for no-churn ice cream. Made some cake batter ice cream and took it to a Labor Day party. It was fucking fabulous and a big hit. Takes about 10 minutes using a blender, and then 5-6 hour chill. Highly recommend."

$100, done in 20 minutes. Very cool - doesn't turn the chrning blades, turns the container. Lot sturdier than pappy's ice cream chrner. hmmph, I'm leaving that. *Fuck that $50 one.

Still hate drywall.

Got all sorts of imperfections after sanding a bunch.

Time for more jc.

Maybe it’ll be smooth someday.
It's all about technique. This guy's technique here is pretty decent. And no sanding until after the last coat.

Pro-tip: ROll just the joints with a heavy nap roller when doing the sealing(or use KiIlz in a spray can from about 2 feet away), to leave it lightly stippled. Good for small areas. Drywall joints stand out because they are smoother texture than the rest of the wall. Particularly with walls that have been painted many times - they are very stippled from all the prior painting.