Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

I saw all that. However, that doesn't answer my question at all.

But it doesn't really matter, because by the end of my post I had decided to have both circuits in the island. Likely split it in half, so that hopefully nothing gets overloaded.
dont bury it in the concrete.

Put in a jbox, and cap it off. But if you're gonna go to all that effort you might as well just put a receptacle on it like you figured.

So we got the fridge and oven moved for the epoxy pour. Also got the Plex server moved. Just have to get the washer/dryer out, then we can rent the shot blaster. Hoping to be pouring epoxy by Tuesday. That means we can start putting the house back together next weekend.

:bast:

So we got the fridge and oven moved for the epoxy pour. Also got the Plex server moved. Just have to get the washer/dryer out, then we can rent the shot blaster. Hoping to be pouring epoxy by Tuesday. That means we can start putting the house back together next weekend.

Now can you approve my requests so my husband can stop bugging me?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: APRIL and fly

What are the odds that a cat steps on the wet epoxy?

• Haha
Reactions: APRIL and fly
Epoxy turned out well. Now for the new paint, baseboards, island, cabients, everything. Should be done with all this by 2026. :lol:

ZJ4DZfz.jpg

edit: In case its not obvious, the oyster shell detail is underneath. The floor is completely flat.

Epoxy turned out well. Now for the new paint, baseboards, island, cabients, everything. Should be done with all this by 2026. :lol:

ZJ4DZfz.jpg

edit: In case its not obvious, the oyster shell detail is underneath. The floor is completely flat.
It looks like Great Value™ marble texturing.

Hopefully it's just your shitty Pixel camera.