Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

I don't see him actively interfering, no. It's the poor mouth breathers in the north that are going to vote for him, he's not going to knock $8k out of their mouth.
I admire your faith, and wish I shared it.

What you'll get is a price inflated by more than the amount of the rebate, and then no inflation reduction act credit to offset it.

It's just like what happened with the EV credit, where congress authorized a 7500 credit, and then the price on 'em immediately went up by 8500.

I do not. 1925 house that had ductwork shoehorned in after the fact.

Not a cool brick house in bethesda though, old farmhouse.

Which makes it extra annoying, because all they had to do was make the plenum frame-out about 6 inches bigger and it would have been so much better. Still not good, but better.

800 sqft upstairs has 1 return, and 4 air ducts. Return is a big 24x24 in the central hall.... but its fed by a single 6x8 rectangular coming up from the basement, so its functionally a 6x8..... minus inefficiencies due to flex duct. Same with the 4 8 inch registers.. fed by a 6x8.

So functionally, for 800sqft ive got a 4x6 at best return... and 4 3x4 supplies
That's pretty cool. As a house I mean. I dated a couple girls in Bethesda who lived off 29. Is it wrong I remember the architecture more than them? Anyway Cheverely also has some really nice craftsman style houses. I've also been to historic greenbelt, it's pretty dope but I'm sure it's pricey. Then there's the whole getting shot part if you go near the projects...

I admire your faith, and wish I shared it.

What you'll get is a price inflated by more than the amount of the rebate, and then no inflation reduction act credit to offset it.

It's just like what happened with the EV credit, where congress authorized a 7500 credit, and then the price on 'em immediately went up by 8500.
You literally gravied my post that said the same thing about prices. I have a quote now in hopes that I can use it as a negotiating tactic.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
what versions? One of our cats has decided they hate the litter box and will only go outside, unless they cant hold it

tried switching locations, litter, box, etc.

what versions? One of our cats has decided they hate the litter box and will only go outside, unless they cant hold it

tried switching locations, litter, box, etc.
If they don't like the litter box, I doubt the LR would be welcoming. We have the LR3, but the 4 is out now. You have a 90 day no-risk trial though, so I suppose its worth a shot.