Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

Also... you've got it in a unit with a FAN. House the shelly where the fan blows on it.
That would expose it to weather, and make the wiring to the light more difficult. I may just have to switch to a Shelly 1, and therefore skip fan control. I really only needed light control anyway, but figured why not do both. :|

edit: I wonder if its bad? Both switches are off and its still 158F right now.

That would expose it to weather, and make the wiring to the light more difficult. I may just have to switch to a Shelly 1, and therefore skip fan control. I really only needed light control anyway, but figured why not do both. :|

edit: I wonder if its bad? Both switches are off and its still 158F right now.
one of the dudes in the thread was running with no load at 68F. It may be bad.

Power is showing what its drawing currently.
you've got a dead short somewhere if that correct. You're using 30X the wattage that the device does going full bore

15 watts

They're then sucked in through a powerful fan and trapped inside the cage. Designed to run quietly, this device will not cause unneeded distractions. By using only 15 watts of electricity, it's an efficient and economical option. This Dynatrap Insect Trap will last a long time.

Yeah a dynatrap doesn't pull that much power. It's got like a 13W CFL and a 10W (if that) AC fan in it.

Something's fucked with your shelley thingamajigger.