Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

Has anyone purchased a shed kit from Home Depot/Lowe's? I'm looking for something for my motorcycle. I've been looking at this 10x12 shed. Not sure if I should go for the 10x16 one instead.. Those things look massive though.

Has anyone purchased a shed kit from Home Depot/Lowe's? I'm looking for something for my motorcycle. I've been looking at this 10x12 shed. Not sure if I should go for the 10x16 one instead.. Those things look massive though.
I've been in them on site before, they seem fine, except the floor. The kit always has them on un-treated timber skids directly on the ground.

I'd pour a concrete pad 11 times out of 10 for putting a shed up.

Check your local planning authority for sheds that big. At least here, anything > 100sf requires a permit.

I've been in them on site before, they seem fine, except the floor. The kit always has them on un-treated timber skids directly on the ground.

Check your local planning authority for sheds that big. At least here, anything > 100sf requires a permit.

That one says it comes with a "complete floor system".

I thought about the concrete pad. It's not something I want to do because if I want to move or remove it, then the demo of the concrete would be insane. I was thinking of using concrete deck blocks with pressure treated wood.

I thought about the concrete pad. It's not something I want to do because if I want to move or remove it, then the demo of the concrete would be insane. I was thinking of using concrete deck blocks with pressure treated wood.
Cool. Then the only change I'd do is making sure the floor is 16" OC joists rather than the 24" that's the default with those kits.

agreed, theyre ok given a proper foundation