Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

Probably like the one I have. Stryo, wrapped in the same shit(DriveIT) they wrap the outside of new Taco Bells with. The first one last 17 years FFS.

That sounds fancy compared to mine. It’s just textured plastic, and appears to be similar to the plastic used to make food grade pallets. Mine is 25 years old this summer.

For all I know, it’s gone. I’ve only been on that side of the house twice this entire year.

Cool. I'm making some concrete pavers for our side yard as a pandemic project. I wanted to confirm pricing. ;)
How does it square up with what you figured?

This one's 6" thick re-bar reinforced, with expansion joints on either side (it's bordered by the house on one side, and a cobble path on the other). Gotta hold up to that big bastard of a compressor.

thats really all it needs, got crossthreaded with an impact driver and the threads are moderately fucked up, but the original threading should be cleanable.
Honestly, you need a set of those anyways. I use them damn near constantly. Any time I tear something completely down I run the bolts through the nuts, and run the male cleaners through the bolt holes. Cleans everything out nicely so that it threads properly.

Honestly, you need a set of those anyways. I use them damn near constantly. Any time I tear something completely down I run the bolts through the nuts, and run the male cleaners through the bolt holes. Cleans everything out nicely so that it threads properly.
yeah, that seems like a real valuable set of gear to have around. Thats a good call man.