Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

"home improvement" doesn't mean adding a few square feet, or having brag-worthy woods or tools, or the latest fads or fashions. It means actually improving your home.
Most of that is free.
Free does not mean not without effort though

That's the room where the poop goes. As if which particular asshole delivered it really makes a difference in the long run.
Some people can be so uptight. Couldn't drive a pin up their ass with a jackhammer.

My home microwave is a half decent Panasonic inverter microwave that work threw out because it needed a new door switch, which was your bog standard $5 Omron lever switch.

I ordered the switch through work on their dime and fixed the thing, but a few people were like "uh, I don't trust a 'fixed' microwave" and they ended up getting another one anyway.

Yay for being able to fix shit.

The Panasonics with the “Inverter” technology are the bestest. True 70% when you select 70%, not running at 100% for seven seconds then off for three, like conventional microwave power settings. I nuke a lot of stuff at 50-60% and longer time and it comes out better than some shit that gets ruined at 100% for shorter times.

It's your ridiculous "I need to download the internet" storage setup.

Glad I could help you figure it out.
its not. thats 438W continual. The oil furnace seems to be using high though, 800Wish whenever the blower is on. Should be sub500