Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

Are you required to put in a rat wall to stop burrowing critters? Many areas require that going down 2 feet. Good thing, those burrowing fucks can destroy shit quick.
We played this game alread, but my vote: deck on the ground. Basically a framed wall of wolmanized(ground contact rated) laid down over 2 layers of weed barrier, decking of choice.

Are you required to put in a rat wall to stop burrowing critters? Many areas require that going down 2 feet. Good thing, those burrowing fucks can destroy shit quick.
We played this game alread, but my vote: deck on the ground. Basically a framed wall of wolmanized(ground contact rated) laid down over 2 layers of weed barrier, decking of choice.
I don't think Florida has borrowing critters that we have to worry about.

I don't think Florida has borrowing critters that we have to worry about.
What about those monitor lizards and shit we hear about down there? Nationa; Geopgraphic made it sound like they were eating cats and unearthing all kind of shit. Including the drive-through talk box at a McDonalds.

What about those monitor lizards and shit we hear about down there? Nationa; Geopgraphic made it sound like they were eating cats and unearthing all kind of shit. Including the drive-through talk box at a McDonalds.
The water table in Florida is actually about 3' above ground level, so the only thing you have to worry about under a slab is fish.