Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

id let some of that reforest. Id actually probably let everything outside of the inner tilled line reforest and go through every 5 years with the brushhog and let the trees i liked best live.

cause thats a lot of work. And what you like might not be the things that grow well natively. If you let it naturally go back to forest, you'll get things that "fit" the area and will naturally do well.
Well, of course its work, and of course things that dont grow well wont grow. But it's also work to go out there with the brush mower, and I think everyone involved in the discussion is intelligent enough to know not to plant pineapples where it snows (for a random example)

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
cause thats a lot of work. And what you like might not be the things that grow well natively. If you let it naturally go back to forest, you'll get things that "fit" the area and will naturally do well.
Some of what will grow into many parts of the USA will be invasive stuff so I'm with Asa - plant what you want as long as it will do reasonably well in your area. It's rather hard to get a nice windbreak of trees along a property line from nature. ;)

Well, of course its work, and of course things that dont grow well wont grow. But it's also work to go out there with the brush mower, and I think everyone involved in the discussion is intelligent enough to know not to plant pineapples where it snows (for a random example)
who out of the two of us has planted hundreds of trees?

i agree that some invasives are gonna grow, and thats why you've gotta check on it every so often to cull those back.

we are buying a new bed. Thinking about a California King or a Wyoming King size bed.

so apparently there is an Alaska King and it’s called a “family” bed but i think it’s an “orgy” bed.
When @fly and @APRIL visit us, they are sleeping right between CEO and I in the Alaska King....

Attachments

• CE3C98B9-A1FB-4B00-AE05-30AE6AB5F1C6.jpeg
    CE3C98B9-A1FB-4B00-AE05-30AE6AB5F1C6.jpeg
    370 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: fly
we are buying a new bed. Thinking about a California King or a Wyoming King size bed.

so apparently there is an Alaska King and it’s called a “family” bed but i think it’s an “orgy” bed.
When @fly and @APRIL visit us, they are sleeping right between CEO and I in the Alaska King....
Based on the length of the beds in your image, you'd be better suited for a crib.

:lol: orgy bed... yaup, that's four adult sized people :lol: