Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

That’s Costco thinking. I can get mass quantities of one thing, I forgot I don’t mind eating that one thing for a week.

I know what you are saying.
Building up that critical mass of ingredients would suck, yes. But I would really think eating higher quality food would be good for your tiny ass in the long run!

You want a list of healthy stuff to throw in a pot that works out to $2 per meal or less? 'Cause that's not hard to do.

Jesus Christ I’m sorry I laughingly said anything.

I don’t want to eat the same goddamn meal every day for a week. I’d rather fucking die. Really.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Jesus Christ I’m sorry I laughingly said anything.

I don’t want to eat the same goddamn meal every day for a week. I’d rather fucking die. Really.

Doesn't have to be anywhere near the same meal all the time. No need to repeat more than once every 10 days.

Also the pizzas in my freezer were 88¢. Up your game!

And some Velveeta cheese.
When I was 15 my brother and I lived off those cheap pizzas with Velveeta. Mom was in the hospital, dad was a cheap ass vegetarian so he would only give us $20/week for groceries. We'd blow $10 on a bottle of cheap wine and a trip to Sweden House(buffet, all you can eat) and fill our jacket pockets with chicken and stuff. Yes in plastic bags FFS. I think that's when we started selling weed - out of necessity.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
When I was 15 my brother and I lived off those cheap pizzas with Velveeta. Mom was in the hospital, dad was a cheap ass vegetarian so he would only give us $20/week for groceries. We'd blow $10 on a bottle of cheap wine and a trip to Sweden House(buffet, all you can eat) and fill our jacket pockets with chicken and stuff. Yes in plastic bags FFS. I think that's when we started selling weed - out of necessity.

You haven't lived until picking bits of napkin off your pizza is a routine.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and wetwillie
I think I'm gonna just keep using that old school reel mower. Long as you run over it before it gets too tall it's pretty easy.
And quiet.
And you don't have to balance the blade.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I think I'm gonna just keep using that old school reel mower. Long as you run over it before it gets too tall it's pretty easy.
And quiet.
And you don't have to balance the blade.
FUck yeah!
Hard to find a decent one these days. Folks never had a power mower until us kids moved out. I made a lot of money pushing the old Craftsmen around the neighborhood, my gramps taught me how to sharpen and readjust for clean cuts.

• Gravy
FUck yeah!
Hard to find a decent one these days. Folks never had a power mower until us kids moved out. I made a lot of money pushing the old Craftsmen around the neighborhood, my gramps taught me how to sharpen and readjust for clean cuts.

I'd have to look to even see what kind this one is but it is old. Built solid/sturdy, yet designed and geared so it's easy to work.

Blade is sharp square edge, like an ice skate not a knife, and hardened something beyond regular steel.. Cuts clean. Sticks and things don't dent or dull it. Can even chop right through little ones.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I'd have to look to even see what kind this one is but it is old. Built solid/sturdy, yet designed and geared so it's easy to work.

Blade is sharp square edge, like an ice skate not a knife, and hardened something beyond regular steel.. Cuts clean. Sticks and things don't dent or dull it. Can even chop right through little ones.
Scissor-cut. Sometimes if you hit something hard the anvil the blade chops against will get out of alignment but easy to bring it back in to that nice "shish,shish,shish" sound of good cuts. Golf courses STILL be using nothing but that tech. They are bad ass.

• Gravy