Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

tumblr_oouv8uMOtV1vnhpypo1_1280.jpg
There was a video tape being passed around on the down-low around 30 years ago. That must've been what they used.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
For some reason I had 7 copies of the same SmartApp running that whacks Smartthings up with Homekit, and the Konnected module wasn't getting added.

Got that all cleaned up, and now I have my the hardwired window sensors for my office windows all hooked up. :cool:

I need to make some sort of mount for the NodeMCU module with a central ground terminal.

Right now it's resting on the rats nest of alarm wiring in the metal box the alarm panel was originally in.

For some reason I had 7 copies of the same SmartApp running that whacks Smartthings up with Homekit, and the Konnected module wasn't getting added.

Got that all cleaned up, and now I have my the hardwired window sensors for my office windows all hooked up. :cool:

I need to make some sort of mount for the NodeMCU module with a central ground terminal.

Right now it's resting on the rats nest of alarm wiring in the metal box the alarm panel was originally in.
Just use a water pipe.

OH WAIT, YOU'VE GOT THE POVERTY PLASTIC PLUMBING.

Time for a new well tank. $1450 YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE

Decided to do it before it failed. The copper T on the front is looking green and crusty and may have dripped. It's also past due because of the acidic well water.

Not going to wait for total failure like some of our neighbors. :tard:

And then we'll see about a neutralizing setup.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum

Decided to do it before it failed. The copper T on the front is looking green and crusty and may have dripped. It's also past due because of the acidic well water.

Awesome. Something new to ground everything to!

Copper can be green and OK though, right?

Because of the church steeples that are green

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

A well tank costs like 350 bucks for a 50 gallon....

Also, that's brass, not copper.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk