Advice The Home Improvement/Automation Thread

i recently got a foam gun for my power washer, i tend to spray the Chemical Guys soaps with that. Its amazing. I can wash the car and the van to a 90% clean solution in about 8 minutes.
I have a microfiber wash mitt for each car, and all I do is soak the mitt, run it over the car in small patches, then dry with a clean microfiber towel.

It takes longer to vacuum.

I have a microfiber wash mitt for each car, and all I do is soak the mitt, run it over the car in small patches, then dry with a clean microfiber towel.

your cars are also all a maxium of 2.5 feet off the ground :D

I use to do this when I was in an apartment. 2 2gal buckets. each 3/4 full. one with barely soapy water, the other just water. 15 minutes max to wash, rinse & dry the entire car.

Now that I do the horse/farm thing, its a $5 carwash for the SUV about every 2 weeks. There's no fucking way I can keep up. In fact, I have to shake out the floor mats 1x a week to get the limestone out that I've tracked in from the parking area at the farm, AND, in my neighborhood, there's one driveway that has white tire tracks in it from the limestone too. . . mine.:oops:

We put new 12v led landscape lighting out front.

They need to go on and off with the smart switch controlled outlet it’s plugged into. But the fucking thing doesn’t have a hard on/off.

So I snipped the photocell off and tricked it into to always being on that way. :D

I use to do this when I was in an apartment. 2 2gal buckets. each 3/4 full. one with barely soapy water, the other just water. 15 minutes max to wash, rinse & dry the entire car.

Now that I do the horse/farm thing, its a $5 carwash for the SUV about every 2 weeks. There's no fucking way I can keep up. In fact, I have to shake out the floor mats 1x a week to get the limestone out that I've tracked in from the parking area at the farm, AND, in my neighborhood, there's one driveway that has white tire tracks in it from the limestone too. . . mine.:oops:
No, that's nothing like what I do. There's no rinse involved in my car washes.