The holiday drank 'n grub thread

Just the type of delicious fuel you need when you are going to take on a never ending argument with Cogui

So, stop being a scrooge and admit that yo momma made you some sh*t at Christmas that you still remember and love.

Share your holiday grub recipes. Everyone has something to rave about!

Also, most get a drank or two on during the season, share that, too!

I stumbled upon these holiday drank recipes, and I'm definitely going to stock up on a few booze items to make some of these!!

These are definitely on my list:

214owzr.jpg

Mocha Nog Punch
10 parts Kahlua Mocha
5 parts Absolut Vanilla
20 parts Egg nog

Combine ingredients and serve in a punchbowl with a floating ice block.
Am I the only one who noticed that this could be 2 parts, 1 part and 4 parts? Would require a lot less pouring.

Am I the only one who noticed that this could be 2 parts, 1 part and 4 parts? Would require a lot less pouring.

parts often refer to ounces, or 1.5 ounces.... Saying 5-10-20 as far as ounces go would probably make a punch bowl's worth.

But yeah, my math agrees with yours, and I'd rather see 1-2-4.

parts often refer to ounces, or 1.5 ounces.... Saying 5-10-20 as far as ounces go would probably make a punch bowl's worth.

But yeah, my math agrees with yours, and I'd rather see 1-2-4.
stupid recipes. i guess it is the sort of thing you'd mix up in bulk, still i like the 1:2:4 version since you could fit it in a large glass if you used ounces, and i seldom mix drinks a punchbowl at a time.

then your lazy ass wife needs some cookin lessons.

most meats i cook start on the burner and finish in the oven.

lol, I don't even know wtf the cook for him anymore. I've never met a more difficult person to cook for, other than my daughter, who one day likes pizza, then the next hates it.

So, I've stuck with the tried and true, which has become a pretty small list!