The greatest PM I have ever received.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
So I thought this was absolutely hilarious and worthy of being shared.

Theac has been trying to trick me into looking at a picture I don't want to see. Thrawn originally PM'ed it to me, and then Theac did, but I'm not stupid and didn't open either. So then he tries to get Bubbles to do it.

He sends her a PM with the subject "earn some brownie points", with instructions to "send this to Lord Flaccid and put
tags around it."

So she does. And this is where the comedy gold comes in. Bubbles forwarded me that very PM from theac with the following in the subject field:

bahahahaha

Repost.

Content: Someone NameRape me to "Shamus O' Shanky" in light of my super-natural knife killing spree I went on on BF2 the other night.

Yeah I figured that out. I kept reading the damn pm over and over and couldn't figure out what the hell he wanted me to send, so I just forwarded the pm. THEN I saw that there was a second message in my box that had the same message from him, but this time there was a link. So I sent it anyway. I am a :tard:

Bubbles said:
Dood....you didn't send me a link to anything in the first one. I was confused and just forwarded what I thought you were asking for. :fly:

edit: Why do have a dark feeling that a not funny namerape is on the way?
053.jpg

elpmis said:
what the hell are you talking about?

Read, man, read. It's pretty self explanatory. Some nasty pic from the Mo Mowlam thread I refuse to look at. Thrawn said it would give me a woody, which says enough.

Bubbles said:
Dood....you didn't send me a link to anything in the first one. I was confused and just forwarded what I thought you were asking for. :fly:

edit: Why do have a dark feeling that a not funny namerape is on the way?
Or ya know, you could ... ask ...

Lord Flaccid said:
Read, man, read. It's pretty self explanatory. Some nasty pic from the Mo Mowlam thread I refuse to look at. Thrawn said it would give me a woody, which says enough.
someone needs to send me the said pic

Bubbles said:
I started to send one back asking you wtf you wanted me to forward, but I thought you would think I was an idiot. See waht I get for trying to NOT look stupid? :fly:
There are no stupid questions.

theacoustician said:
There are no stupid questions.

I disagree.

Everytime I go to work on someone's PC at their desk one of their co-workers will without fail walk by and go "Hey Bob, did you break your computer again?" I would count that as a stupid question.