The great smiley contest '05

Status
Not open for further replies.

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
K, we're looking for new smileys. We want something that can actually be useful or funny. So we're looking to you to find that (oh shit we're screwed). To enter a smiley, please :
1. link the image you want to use
2. suggest an event trigger for the smiley. it has to be contained within colons. (i.e. it has to be formated :__________: )
3. tell us why its a cool smiley and how you choose the event trigger.

The important part : the bling bling. We will choose 3 smileys. 1st place gets 5000 marklar, second gets 2500 marklar, and 3rd gets 1000. You've got two weeks from today to submit. GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

Last edited:
I already made my suggestion, but I guess it would need to be a new one, not a replacement for an old one. How about :sechsay:

theacousticianohyeah1uz.gif

bast_imret said:
I already made my suggestion, but I guess it would need to be a new one, not a replacement for an old one. How about :sechsay:

theacousticianohyeah1uz.gif

:druggedandhogtied:

theacoustician said:
I get the feeling this isn't going to go as planned

does it ever?

Edit: except your plan to sneak the goat into the democratic convention and tag team it with fly during on of John Edwards' speeches. That was flawless.

comah18nn.jpg

:what:

I believe this touching image captures the emotion that is the true confusing force behind a users "what?"

theacoustician said:
I'm going to go ahead and say that pictures of the mentally handicapped will not be choosen as a smiley.

This rules out the :theac: smileys you guys.

har har har

Status
Not open for further replies.