The great smiley contest '05

Status
Not open for further replies.
uselessbanner.jpg

fly said:
Restless, can you make the background transparent???

uselessbanner2kp.gif

Hope this looks cool on both dark and light background should do :D

was going to edit out the middle too but that would be a.) Hard and b.) never looks perfect with out looking crap at the same time.. will try if you want me too..

Last edited by a moderator:
Restless said:
uselessbanner2kp.gif

Hope this looks cool on both dark and light background should do :D

was going to edit out the middle too but that would be a.) Hard and b.) never looks perfect with out looking crap at the same time.. will try if you want me too..
the edges look like shit now

thrawn said:
i just noticed that you cleaned the smiley up, thank you sir

Yeah, that was a bitch to do to be truthful it got like 20 pictures for something that looks likme it should have 5...oh well, that was ages ago so i'm not bitter..anymore :D

theacoustician said:
K, we're looking for new smileys. We want something that can actually be useful or funny. So we're looking to you to find that (oh shit we're screwed). To enter a smiley, please :
1. link the image you want to use
2. suggest an event trigger for the smiley. it has to be contained within colons. (i.e. it has to be formated :__________: )
3. tell us why its a cool smiley and how you choose the event trigger.

The important part : the bling bling. We will choose 3 smileys. 1st place gets 5000 marklar, second gets 2500 marklar, and 3rd gets 1000. You've got two weeks from today to submit. GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!
It's been over two weeks. I'm closing this and will possibly make additions tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.