Ontopic The Great Christmas Wonder Gift Thread

If you ever want to listen to Gervais, Merchant and Pilkington in a sort of natural setting download the 'Ricky Gervais Guide To..' podcast series. They talk about stuff like philosophy and medicine and stuff and mainly laugh at Karl's pearls of wisdom.

If you ever want to listen to Gervais, Merchant and Pilkington in a sort of natural setting download the 'Ricky Gervais Guide To..' podcast series. They talk about stuff like philosophy and medicine and stuff and mainly laugh at Karl's pearls of wisdom.

Without seeing their lips move, I feel that I would be at an even greater disadvantage as to what the fuck they would be saying.

If any of the ladies here legitimately like Star Wars, and/or leggings and dresses, Black Milk has a whole bunch of Star Wars stuff right now.

Their leggings are nice because they're thick, they're not like tights. They have heft to them.

http://blackmilkclothing.com/collections/star-wars

Even if you don't like Star Wars, they have some other really cute ones. The downside is they're an Australian company, so shipping tends to be pricey and it takes a while to get it.

This post is not Domon-approved.

No Leia outfit?

You know how I know you're gay?

corncran.gif

what are meggings?

No, I'm not going to google something like that, mostly because I don't need a gazillion pix of what I'm assuming is guys hoping yoga pants can do for their ass what it does for their wives ass.