Ontopic The Good Thread - Positive posts only.

this kind, but she's got some 3-5 ft long ones too.

icwPyn3.jpg

Wife is driving down the road next to a shopping center. Main road, 2 or 3 lanes each direction, traffic, etc.
Sees this Dachshund in the middle of the street, cars whizzing by. Sooner or later it's gonna get hit.

She stops and picks it up but can't find anyone nearby looking for it or knows where it came from.

She calls me, says collar is gone but it's healthy and friendly, obviously belongs to somebody, is just scared.
I Google a vets office close to where she's at and say take it there, they'll at least scan and see if it has a chip.

Vets office recognizes the dog as a patient of theirs and calls the owner. Turns out it had jumped out an open window or ran out an open door or something and he couldn't find it.

Owner immediately comes down to the vets office in tears to pick up his little buddy. Was an old grandpa type guy who had just had Christmas pictures taken of the dog with Santa Claus yesterday.

She gets good karma points for that one.

Wife is driving down the road next to a shopping center. Main road, 2 or 3 lanes each direction, traffic, etc.
Sees this Dachshund in the middle of the street, cars whizzing by. Sooner or later it's gonna get hit.

She stops and picks it up but can't find anyone nearby looking for it or knows where it came from.

She calls me, says collar is gone but it's healthy and friendly, obviously belongs to somebody, is just scared.
I Google a vets office close to where she's at and say take it there, they'll at least scan and see if it has a chip.

Vets office recognizes the dog as a patient of theirs and calls the owner. Turns out it had jumped out an open window or ran out an open door or something and he couldn't find it.

Owner immediately comes down to the vets office in tears to pick up his little buddy. Was an old grandpa type guy who had just had Christmas pictures taken of the dog with Santa Claus yesterday.

Out standing!

poor pupper.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer

Thanks Be To Baby Jebus. And your missus. Poor Dachshund - as if life at 8" tall ain't bad enough.

:):heart:

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer