Thread The Good Ol' "Best Countries Too Live In" List.

Oh okay, so a bullshit capitalist slogan creates a great society? :lol:

We don't have immigrants because England is that shitty a place. Scientific fact.

i don't know - you can spend 4 days in england without seeing an english person.

and even that's a bit redundant. there is no genetically pure englishman. the closest thing you have to that is around cornwall and the stanneries.

Oh okay, so a bullshit capitalist slogan creates a great society? :lol:

We don't have immigrants because England is that shitty a place. Scientific fact.

I never implied the slogan created a great society. It advertised what was already here and possible.

There's no genetically pure anybody if you go back far enough.

there's irish lineage, there's scots lineage, there's norman lineage, there's french lineage...

as much as i care to type right now. i'll be out of work at 5 and i can link to some papers.

my English (from there, not teaches) professor actually carried out the study.

Of course people go thru times like that, but it is how that person picks themselves up and starts over again is what is important. We have too many people that wallow in their own self pity so much and they feel the government owes them.

If that person is a career leech, I am offended I have to pay their way thru their pitiful life.

That's how you judge character, not what you base a social system on.

And you have no idea how many people are like that.

there's irish lineage, there's scots lineage, there's norman lineage, there's french lineage...

as much as i care to type right now. i'll be out of work at 5 and i can link to some papers.

my English (from there, not teaches) professor actually carried out the study.
The Jewish lineage is probably one of the stronger ones.

Nme had a sense of entitlement for some reason. I think it's because of the company she chooses to keep.

i must have a sense of entitlement too - or is NME just easier to argue with because she has dreadlocks?

You guys probably turn your nose up at me because I refuse to give money to the panhandlers.

Nope. Panhandlers have no place in British society. You're given housing if you need it, money to live on etc. etc. so why would you need to panhandle? By a panhandler's logic some of my friends without jobs would be on the streets begging. There's no excuse for it. In America though? Who knows. You don't seem to look very kindly on the po'.

I don't give money to bums either. you perpetuate the problem by doing so. If you want to help them give money to a shelter or volunteer.