Thread The Good Ol' "Best Countries Too Live In" List.

you actually have to stop before you can merge here now. they've put traffic lights on the onramps to control the flow of merging traffic. one car at a time through the light. some onramps have 2 lanes side by side as well.

Yeah but it's back far enough that you can accelerate and merge in. I think he's talking about the dumbasses that stop right before the ramp and the highway merge into each other.

Not true. The poorest - hell, even the fucking illegals - are constantly getting free medical care in ERs. And that's still better medical care than what's offered to the majority of citizens in other western countries.
which is why we have better shit than everyone else. we try not to baby and coddle and reward people for being lazy pieces of shit

unfortunately some people feel that we should. those people are called idiots but sadly, idiot have influence among other idiots. mainly because idiots listen to european idiots who think their shit don't stink

:lol: Love to see some data backing up your claims that your medicare is better treatment than 'the majotiry of western countries'.

:lol: Love to see some data backing up your claims that your medicare is better treatment than 'the majotiry of western countries'.

For it being free to the people that do not put any or little money into the plan it freaking rocks. AND the fact that our hospitals can't turn anyone away without coverage is excellent too. So in a way, everyone can have free healthcare if they play their cards right and leech off the government and tax payers.

People better quit bitching about healthcare.

The part of our healthcare system I worry about is possible genetic testing before issuing a medical plan. It hasn't happened yet, but it may. :omy:

You say 'people who do not put any or little money into the plan' but what about people who are only transiently unemployed? I would love to see some of you guys down on your luck and made redundant from your job, struggling to find another one etc. so you could get off your high horses as if life always works smoothly and in your favour.

They are truly obnoxious people. But then most born-again Christians are.

My friend who works security at Ala Moana mall here has busted Dog's brother (the scruffy guy) for masturbating in public twice.

I doubt I'd believe anything a mall ninja says.

You say 'people who do not put any or little money into the plan' but what about people who are only transiently unemployed? I would love to see some of you guys down on your luck and made redundant from your job, struggling to find another one etc. so you could get off your high horses as if life always works smoothly and in your favour.

This is America, people leave their home countries to find a better future here because it is possible here to become better.

Unless you're mentally or physically handicapped you shouldn't have an excuse to not be able to make money in this country. Freaking nine year olds selling lemonade in their driveway have more ambition than some of the leeches we have in society.

I'm a complete bitch, but I'm tired of the excuses from the fully capable people in our society.

lifes fucking class when your per capita consumption of mood stabilizers is also higher than anywhere else in the world, by a fucking fiddlers leap.

right, who do i have to argue with? i have 15 minutes.

Then you're one of the people I'd love to see falling on some bad luck dear. Life isn't easy, it isn't roses and it doesn't always work in your favour regardless of how hard you try.
Of course people go thru times like that, but it is how that person picks themselves up and starts over again is what is important. We have too many people that wallow in their own self pity so much and they feel the government owes them.

If that person is a career leech, I am offended I have to pay their way thru their pitiful life.

Of course people go thru times like that, but it is how that person picks themselves up and starts over again is what is important. We have too many people that wallow in their own self pity so much and they feel the government owes them.

If that person is a career leech, I am offended I have to pay their way thru their pitiful life.

but you'd pay for a cat