The good news thread

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Our contract expires tomorrow and things are looking up as to me being employed for another year! huzzah!

Guess we'll see what happens by the end of the day.

I am still badly hungover from Saturday nights party but other than that I am still happy cause it was such a good time. Although I cant remember most of the end of the night.

My pool team played in the league playoffs last Saturday and we came in second place. That equates to a 400 dollar cash prize to be split among 4 people and trophies all around. We placed 1st for the season which equates to another 400 bucks split 4 ways.

Oh, I also now have a foosball table sitting in my front entryway, left from the party on Fri night/Sat morning.

My birthday is Friday, the PS3 comes out Fri (the wife & I will be camping out Thu nite), Blue Man Group concert Sat night, and the Wii comes out Sunday (pre-order, no camping).

it is FUGLY!

... let us know how it plays you rich son of a bitch. i hope the disk ejects with such force it slits you from ear to ear. :heart:

it is FUGLY!

... let us know how it plays you rich son of a bitch. i hope the disk ejects with such force it slits you from ear to ear. :heart:

I don't know if all of them are, it's kinda hard to tell with all that blue paint on, ya know?

Oh, you were referring to the PS3 (obviously not the Wii as it is a gorgeous peice of artwork that has the appearance of being carved out of the finest virgin marble . . . with a big ass blue led in the front).

I'll be with you in spirit Spider, as I camp out diligently outside Best Buy on Thursday night. What time are you planning on getting to your location?

I'm thinking of being slick and trying the Sears store. I figure the hardcore guys will all camp the big box stores (Best Buy, Circuit City, etc) but hopefully forget about the smaller off-brand stores that will carry the PS3. It is worth a shot.

I'm thinking of being slick and trying the Sears store. I figure the hardcore guys will all camp the big box stores (Best Buy, Circuit City, etc) but hopefully forget about the smaller off-brand stores that will carry the PS3. It is worth a shot.

I considered the same thing, contacted a guy that works in the electronics department at the one down here in Savannah, they are only getting 2 (yup, that's right, TWO) units for sale on Friday. Might want to check yours, but I'm sure ATL is getting more than SAV. But still, if there are already more than 10-15 people lined up already when you get there, might want to consider other options.