Thread The Golf Thread.

The golf outing today was really fun. Played 18, ate lunch and played another 18. the course is arranged with 27 holes broken up as A, B, C. Unusual. Sure was fun though. Shot 78 and then 86. I was dead tired for the second 18. My stamina sucks. By the last nine, my balance was pretty off and I was having trouble concentrating.
Lunch was great too! Teriyaki beef, buffalo wings, fried calamari, onion rings and sushi. Oh and beer. No wonder I didn't play the second 18 as well. :cool:

If you are shooting a 78 on a rec day out, you should really think of putting more time into golf.

they make sure clubs fit in the back of pretty much all sporty cars. clubs fit in the trunk of my Z06 no problem as well.

Yep, a close friend of mine is a goalie in a rec league here in Dallas and the amount of gear he trucks back and forth to the rink is amazing. I have an entire shelf of hockey gear in my garage and he easily has three times that amount.

There are two fatal flaws to the design of my mr2. 1. No cupholders. 2. Not enough room in the trunk for clubs. They ride in the passenger seat.

Also, Waw, it's really really really remarkably stupid to leave your golf clubs in your car.

I park my car in the deck at work which has 24 hour armed security. safest deck in town. I have never heard of anyone being broken into in the 10+ years I've worked here. the only time I've ever regretted leaving my clubs in the trunk, which I've done pretty much my whole life, was when I got rear ended in athens, ga eons ago and a couple got bent.