The glorious Colonel Sanders Cafe and Museum

reverendsaintjay said:
You guys have no idea how much I miss the alcohol fueled shenanigans from when IBWIP and Eileen lived in the area.

I'll give you an idea:

I miss them so much that seeing pictures of non-alcohol fueled shenanigans is getting me all misty.

:( :heart: *hugs* They were a lot of fun to hang out with. I really wish we could have spent more time hanging with them. Preferably in bunny suits. I bet Ipee would look hawt in a pair of ears. :drool:

Pandora said:
:( :heart: *hugs* They were a lot of fun to hang out with. I really wish we could have spent more time hanging with them. Preferably in bunny suits. I bet Ipee would look hawt in a pair of ears. :drool:

Next time I'm down in Alpharetta for work I'll be sure to look you guys up. Alternately, if some calamity befalls you and you find yourself in Cinci give us a holler. We'll show you how they butcher chili up here.

Actually, that invite is for pretty much anyone. Come visit, we're fucking lonely here!

Pandora said:
Those bunny ears help her hear.

reverendsaintjay said:
You guys have no idea how much I miss the alcohol fueled shenanigans from when IBWIP and Eileen lived in the area.

I'll give you an idea:

I miss them so much that seeing pictures of non-alcohol fueled shenanigans is getting me all misty.

Speaking of Shenanigans...

THE BATWINNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
bat_wing.jpg

fags

itburnswhenipee said:
Next time I'm down in Alpharetta for work I'll be sure to look you guys up. Alternately, if some calamity befalls you and you find yourself in Cinci give us a holler. We'll show you how they butcher chili up here.

Actually, that invite is for pretty much anyone. Come visit, we're f*cking lonely here!

Alpharetta is very close to the Atlanta crew. We all live on the north side of town.

itburnswhenipee said:

Actually, that invite is for pretty much anyone. Come visit, we're fucking lonely here!

Pleeez do! Taeric and I actually work in Alpharetta too! :cool:

b_sinning said:
I'm sure why_ask_why knows all the best spots to locate them.

It's hard for me to believe that the passenger seat of that vette has never had someone in it who was paid to be bent over into the driver's seat.

Last edited:
Thorn Bird said:
how come i wasn't paid?? :mad:

You can't admit to being willing prior to the discussion of money, silly. Than he knows you'll do it anyway.

Edit: You can bend over as a passenger in my vehicle at any time sexy. :hi2u:

kiwi said:
You can't admit to being willing prior to the discussion of money, silly. Than he knows you'll do it anyway.

Edit: You can bend over as a passenger in my vehicle at any time sexy. :hi2u:

bring me your car at once. :drool: