The girl thread

I don't have many pairs of shoes but I do have tons of clothes. My problem is my dad, I've always been a daddys girl and every Xmas or birthday (or any occasion he can invent) we go clothes shopping and he loves buying gorgeous expensive clothing, so while I'm quite sensible and only want 1 outfit he declares that we cannot just have one when 3 of them ar divine. He's like a gay man with a barbie when we shop. But I don't complain. I have some awesome designer stuff from him and some brilliant 3 peice work suits.

I've gotten girlier in my clothes tastes in the past few years too. I used to wear baggy jeans, a hooded top and have my hair all out so I looked like predator. Nowadays I wear make up on a dailt basis and wear clothes that are flattering. At the moment I'm liking really nice warm jumpers that look cute.

American Crew Tea Tree shampoo, pomade

The wife is a freak. She literally get a pedicure/manicure/facial every two weeks.

Of course, they're free, as she's the GM of a huge spa and has to evaluate people. Oh and her shoe collection is probably closing in on 3 digits.

American Crew Tea Tree shampoo, pomade

The wife is a freak. She literally get a pedicure/manicure/facial every two weeks.

Of course, they're free, as she's the GM of a huge spa and has to evaluate people. Oh and her shoe collection is probably closing in on 3 digits.

now THERE'S a job. always find a job with good freebies!!!

oh, samples like you wouldn't believe....

I've had a bunch of pedicures also, they feel great.

now i'm sure you have way too many samples to actually use, so let me send you my address...;)
and if she ever needs a secret shopper for spas in georgia, she's got a hook-up! i can secret shop like no one else!! :happy: :fly:

Anyone want go see my toes? It's been a month since I have done anything with them. No paint and the cuticles are a mess.

Anyone?

now i'm sure you have way too many samples to actually use, so let me send you my address...;)
and if she ever needs a secret shopper for spas in georgia, she's got a hook-up! i can secret shop like no one else!! :happy: :fly:

Haha, she actually has a couple of her friends do that for her already.

The owner is looking at opening a place in Jamaica, may need her to help set it up for a month or so....

Anyone want go see my toes? It's been a month since I have done anything with them. No paint and the cuticles are a mess.

Anyone?

just a month? :lol:

Haha, she actually has a couple of her friends do that for her already.

The owner is looking at opening a place in Jamaica, may need her to help set it up for a month or so....

she needs to know she's got a friend in georgia. :hi2u:
i just HATE that her boss is asking so much of her. and you poor thing to have to help her work! how do y'all handle it?
and can you help us find a place to live in canada because i need a job! :fly:

I'm sad to report that my 2-1/2 year old son can identify nail polish, lipstick, makeup, mascara and eyeliner.