the funzie season 3 thread

In some of the pics of you and Fly entwined in the positions of the Kama Sutra it's kind of hard to tell where you stop and Fly starts.

I have heard of a certain position the two of them have been in together. How does your balloon knot feel, fly?

I have heard of a certain position the two of them have been in together. How does your balloon knot feel, fly?

"Its not gay, he just wanted to see how far I would let him reach down my pants"

"When he touched my balloon knot it was only on a dare, there is nothing gay about that"

Hrmmmmm

"Its not gay, he just wanted to see how far I would let him reach down my pants"

"When he touched my balloon knot it was only on a dare, there is nothing gay about that"

Hrmmmmm

This is acceptable behavior, they are two straight men just experimenting.

I kissed Brad on the cheek this weekend and he freaked out. Draw your own conclusions... :gayo:

was it soft and sensual? or did you gently press the tip of your tongue against his skin through your lips? I like the soft and sensual kisses you give me, they tickle, but in a way that makes me desire you.

I kissed Brad on the cheek this weekend and he freaked out. Draw your own conclusions... :gayo:

Dont give me that shit!!!!!!!!!

You moved in to kiss me on the mouth like 3 fucking times...

And I am sorry but I do not kiss my guy friends on the lips, especially sensually like you were trying to do :fly:

Now if you wanna kiss something else, that doesnt make "me" gay :drool:

Edit - And thats how Elmp got you, its starts with a little kiss and then BAM you're trying to untie my balloon knot

Last edited: