The (Free)Masons

why_ask_why said:
some guy I met here at work is a mason he divulged to me and was going to get me info on becoming one...he never followed through :mad:

the fox theater in atlanta used to be a masonic temple originally..I love that building...amazingly designed...my dad does the upkeep on it's giant pipe organ
Uh dude. You have to ask to become one. That is their entire recruiting model.

why_ask_why said:
some guy I met here at work is a mason he divulged to me and was going to get me info on becoming one...he never followed through :mad:

the fox theater in atlanta used to be a masonic temple originally..I love that building...amazingly designed...my dad does the upkeep on it's giant pipe organ

Your dad does the upkeep on my organ too.

Oooooh

FlamingGlory said:
Uh dude. You have to ask to become one. That is their entire recruiting model.
You can ask one by email now though, that's how strict they are.

The vetting process is different though, they won't let you in if you don't have a job.

elpmis said:
Ya I know what you're talking about - there was a super elite secret society at a neighboring college of the one I went to called the "Cadavers"

Little was known about them except that they hooked up their members post graduation with good jobs, and they always donated back to the school

they've got a bridge or two in the college town with their seal on it
Exactly. It's worth a shot to give yourself good standing in something like that, chances are good things might come your way.

You wern't part of it yourself? or were you... :shifty:

Flamer McDickchugger said:
I was just kidding. I watched that movie The Skulls, I know what you're talking about. Please don't murder anyone though.
You and I should form a club, fine sir.

why_ask_why said:
can't believe it took this many posts for such an obvious comment :p

As fly would say "Way to grab the low hanging fruit."

I actually scrolled through the thread looking for it, and then felt obligated by its rather conspicuous absence.

Flamer McDickchugger said:
Did you see that part about the construction of D.C.? Or maybe that was a different show, but it was on last night on some channel.

Anyhow they traced this triangle from the Capitol to the Washington Monument to the White House, and a french writer once pointed out that at a particular time of the year, a certain star appears over each building and in the middle of those stars is the constellation Virgo. Astrological signs appear in 55 locations around the city, more than any other city on earth. Also, Virgo is everywhere including on James Garfield's statue, who was also a Mason.

Yeah, they superimposed the compass and square over the streets. It was amazing how in a grid format with radiating streets, they managed to find 90 and 45 degree angles :rolleyes:

Fat Burger said:
Yeah, they superimposed the compass and square over the streets. It was amazing how in a grid format with radiating streets, they managed to find 90 and 45 degree angles :rolleyes:

It was kind of neat though how the three points were aligned EXACTLY beneath the same stars that surround the virgo constellation.

ZOMG CONSPIRACY

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Anyone wanna make a new religion with me?
There are too many storms and insects in Canada. Now I see why you left (Though NB is probably a million times nicer than Ontario)